GYPSUM, Colo.– Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties recently debuted the new Stratton Flats development in Gypsum, Colo., offering buyers value-priced single-family homes and soon-to-debut townhomes.
Developed by 25-year local builder Patriacca Construction, 14 single family homes are currently being offered, starting in the low $400s. The planned 40 townhome units are expected to start in the low $300s. All feature open-air interior designs and quality finishes ideally suited for mountain lifestyle living.
Located at the west end of Eagle County, just 10-minutes from Eagle County Airport and 40 minutes from Vail, Gypsum’s down valley and lower altitude location offers residents shorter winters and longer summers, adding to its location and year round living appeal.
Specific features and amenities for each single family home include:
- Three-bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- Total number of units: 14
- 1,587 finished sq. ft.
- On-site stick-built construction
- Select units also include unfinished basement with option for builder to finish providing up to five bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- Open-air mountain transitional design and finishes
- Attached two-car garage
- Stainless steel appliances – refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher
- Quartz countertops and kitchen island
- Nova Core LVT flooring throughout main level, laundry and upper level bathrooms with Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty; carpet in bedrooms
- Early buy-in option to choose carpet, countertops, cabinets and flooring
- Full-sized washer dryer hookups
- Optional air conditioning
- Low HOA dues of $133 per month (including all lawn, landscaping and exterior maintenance)
- Neighborhood park and dog park, soccer field, volleyball and basketball courts
Gypsum Area Recreation
Offering 18 parks throughout the community, covering more than 24 acres, Gypsum is a recreation haven. Amenities and services include:
- 96 acres of open space for hiking, mountain biking, hot air ballooning and fishing
- 57,000 sq. ft. Mountain Recreation center
- Gypsum Creek Golf Course, 18-hole, Pete Dye designed public golf course
- Motocross Park
- 8 sanctioned horseshoe pits and skate park
- Eagle Valley Rod & Gun Club for shooting sports
- Easy access to Glenwood Canyon for river rafting, biking trail, camping and wildlife viewing
- Additional BLM and Forest Service lands for hiking, fishing and hunting
For more information or to schedule a model home tour, contact The Stratton Flats Team at 970.306.6568 or visit www.strattonflatshomes.com .