When it comes to living and breathing the Colorado lifestyle, the Bossow Nutkins Family does it to its full capacity. Together as a family they love to cook, bake, hike, golf, ski/snowboard, take Lucy (family dog) on walks, play cards, and just hang out in the backyard. They also enjoy having dinner or brunch parties with friends. Bonfires in the backyard are also a big hit and frequent when we aren’t on a fire restriction.
Nestled in the Eagle Ranch neighborhood of Eagle, Colorado the Bossow family has plenty of space to enjoy the several outdoor amenities of Colorado. They’ve been living in this house for 2 1/2 years, but have been residing in the Vail Valley for almost 25. Let’s meet the Bossow family:
- Bill Nutkins: Architect/Owner of NDG Architecture which he opened in 2011 and has been a design professional for 21 years. He designs high-end residential homes and commercial properties and was awarded “Best of Houzz” for a wine room design in Wolcott. He loves owning his own business and his work can be seen at NDG-Inc.com. Bill is also on the Town of Eagle Planning and Zoning committee and he donates his services to Habitat for Humanity.
- Jill Bossow: Vice President of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties and has worked for them for 24 years and still loves working in the real estate industry. She is deeply involved with improving the company on all levels including technology, marketing, and communication and has enjoyed being a part of the National Advisory Network and Marketing Forum Group within the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices organization. Both Jill and Bill are involved parents at Vail Christian High School helping at the sporting events.
- Brittney Bossow: Graduate from Vail Christian High School and currently a Junior at Colorado State University in Fort Collins. She just finished a one year term as President of Gamma Phi Beta and is now the Panhellenic Director of Scholarship. Brittney is involved in STUMO on campus and will be graduating in December of 2019 with a major in Hospitality and a minor in Business and would like to own her own event planning business in the near future.
- Abby Bossow: Abby is a senior at Vail Christian High School, was the captain of both the volleyball and basketball teams and will play soccer for them in the spring as well. Both girls had shoulder surgeries last year, with Abby having two shoulder surgeries in 2017. This inspired her to pursue a degree in either Nursing, Kinesiology, Physical Therapy, or Sports Medicine when she attends college in the fall.
“We live on the 9th hole of the golf course and we love being able to walk out of our backyard to golf or take long walks as a family. We also enjoy riding our bikes to the Eagle Ranch restaurants to have dinner. We are loving living in Eagle Ranch with the unlimited ways to enjoy the outdoors right from our house without driving anywhere.” Jill says.
Fun Fact About Each of You:
- Bill enjoys working out at Endorphin in Eagle and participating in Spartan races.
- Jill is a triplet and has an identical twin as part of the threesome and when her twin is in town, lots of people get confused between the two. She loves spending time with her family and being outside enjoying the Colorado summers the most. Now living on a golf course, she is committed to learning to golf with Bill being her golf coach.
- Bill and Jill love to work on home improvement projects together in their spare time.
- Brittney just finished two years serving on the executive council of Gamma Phi Beta’s sorority with her last year as President of the chapter. She spent last summer in Carlsbad, California (her mom’s hometown) with 50 Greek-life students in a ministry organization called Kaleo. She would like to own her own event planning business someday soon after she graduates from college.
- Abby loves her dog and loves climbing 14ers and of course, hanging out with her friends before they all go off to college next year. Her athletic and competitive nature can be seen on the court playing volleyball, basketball, and soccer for Vail Christian High School.
- We have hosted three different exchange students as a family. First, Lisa from China, who is just graduated from at CU Boulder; Second and Third, PG & PJ twin boys from Tanzania, whose actual birth names are Praise Jesus and Praise God. Both are seniors at Vail Christian High School.
The Colorado lifestyle is active, healthy, and full of life. The Bossow Nutkins family fully embraces all three of these characteristics of the Colorado lifestyle and hopes to share their excitement in taking advantage of each day spent in their wonderful community.